The following script is obsolete. Find the latest Sublime Text builds for Linux here.
Here’s a simple script to install the latest stable build of Sublime Text 3 in Fedora.
Should work on other Linux distros too. See the full gist on GitHub.
It will install the Package Control as well!
Just run this command:
- Update (10 March 2014): I made some improvements to the script so I generated a new link.
- Update (16 March 2014): The script stopped working because GitHub is now doing a redirect to another domain (see their post if you’re interested). Added the
-Lflag to fix the issue.
- Update (1 September 2014): I’ve updated the script to install the latest build and made a new blog post, check it out.
- Update (12 July 2015): Updated the script again to work with the latest version of Fedora.
- Final update (7 July 2020): I meant to update this ages ago, but Sublime Text now officially provides builds for all common Linux distros. Here’s the dnf package for Fedora.